FNBox will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data obtained through the Site will be handled in such a way that it remains protected at all times in accordance with data privacy regulations.
The confidentiality of private communication between FNBox and the users involves the maintenance of information stored in archives and databases, which are not accessible to any users or third parties who do not have the required authorization.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that FNBox does not own or control, or to individuals that FNBox does not employ or manage.
The use of the Site implies the acceptance of the Facebook's Terms of Service. For further information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
Voluntary submission of data
In order for you to use the Site, you are required to register. To register, you must provide your name, e-mail address, username and password. We also collect demographic information such as gender and occupation to provide you with a more personalized service, but this information is optional.
FNBox does not provide personally identifiable information about the users.
We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. FNBox automatically receives and records certain “traffic data” on our server logs from your browser including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spend on a page, access time and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
This data is only used in the aggregate. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Site, so we can make the Site appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information, not information about you personally, to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our Site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and the Site, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal web experience.
Information We Get from Others.
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Site. Like the information you provide to us, we do not share this information with anyone except authorized third parties in connection with providing you with our services and products.
- Web Beacons.:
- We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on the Site. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not.
Purpose of collected data
The collecting and processing of personal information is intended to enable FNBox to provide, manage, administer, personalize, update and improve the services and content available to the users in the Site. We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of personal information.
Out of respect for the privacy and confidentiality of the users, FNBox does not share or transfer personal information about users to any third party. We may share personal information only as follows:
- Information You Post. When you post messages or add information or photos, those messages, information, and photos are visible to other users. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you renounce any expectation of privacy with respect to that certain personal information.
- Business Transfers. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if FNBox, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred. FNBox also reserves the right to share and transfer customer information with its subsidiaries, affiliates and other corporate entities under common ownership, from time to time. By submitting your data and accessing the Site and services, you consent to such data sharing and transfer.
- Data Storage. FNBox stores information about its users on servers located in the United States. By submitting your data and accessing the Site and services, you consent to such storage of personal information.
- Protection of FNBox and Others. We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of FNBox, our employees, our users, or others. FNBox may disclose personal information to parties in compliance with FNBox’s copyright policy, as FNBox in its sole discretion believes necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, FNBox may disclose name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and e-mail address.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- Agents. We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include analyzing data and providing marketing assistance. You are subject to such third party providers’ terms of service and privacy policies. Unless we tell you differently, FNBox’s agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Authorization of use
Rights of the owners of the information.
In turn, and following from the guarantee of protected rights, FNBox allows those users who are linked to the registered data total access to information at any time. This allows the user to exercise rights to access, rectify or cancelled data and update information. Every user may carry out said rights by directing an email to: email@example.com
- The right to demand the rectification of the information:
In principal, the right to demand rectification can be exercised in the event of falsification, inaccuracy, vagueness or character of the error that may be contained in the data. The recognition thereof entails that of preserving the accuracy of the information to ensure its quality.
- The right to require information to be updated:
The update is based upon preserving the validity of the data, that is, the relationship of the information it represents within the temporal scope in which it is provided.
- The rights to addition and dissociation:
Users may require that information be added to registered data if it is considered incomplete and is an inaccurate representation. Similarly, they may also demand the dissociation of data containing personal traits or characteristics which only allow for processing without the possibility of establishing associations or links to the owners of the data.
- Submission and Withdrawal Policy:
The removal of an item of data implies that it has permanently been eliminated from the file or registry, that is, it has completely disappeared and there is no remaining evidence of its previous registration.
- Removal of personal information:
Whenever an account is closed by the user or due to FNBox's decision, all personal information related to the account will be permanently removed from FNBox's systems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain data will not be deleted if this could infringe the rights or legitimate interests of third parties, or if there is a legal obligation to retain the information.
Furthermore, once users have entered their data, FNBox may rectify, remove or update the users' personal information where appropriate.
Adopted security measures
With respect to archives or databases that may contain personal information about the users, FNBox adopts all logical and physical security measures required by law and measures of suitable prudence and diligence in protecting third parties who have put their trust in FNBox. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information, which only encrypts passwords. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
© 2013 FNBox Ventures Inc. All rights reserved.